9/1/20 UPDATE: On August 19, DIA held a community meeting (via Zoom) on COVID-19 featuring Rishi Desai, MD, MPH, epidemiologist and pediatrician. Watch his presentation. (You can also find the slides without narration here.)
The shelter-at-home order came on March 17, and our world hasn’t been the same since. So many new habits to form. So many cautions to take. And yet, so many creative ways we can help our neighborhoods and community!
So what’s happening in the Dimond?
- Merchants: Which are open, closed, or doing modified business?
- For Kids: What resources are parents discovering online?
- Slow Streets: Does the Dimond have any?
- DIA: What is your community organization doing?
- Helping: What can you do?
We’ll keep building on these pages. If you have corrections or additions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay well and safe!